Christmas Room Decor : Bathroom Decor Ideas
Christmas Room Decor
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
On the dining room table there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the couch to see what was the matter!
When I was little, my great grandma had a set of reindeer attached to Santas Sleigh that sat on her buffet or in the center of her dining room table. I loved those deer. When she died, my mom got those deer. No one else wanted them! They are so kitchy and cool, white plastic. I couldn't keep my hands off them when I was little. Last year at Christmas, Hallmark had a sleigh and reindeer set that I was DYING to have, but it was $30 for the sleigh and $15 for each set of 2 reindeer, so a complete set would be $90. I wanted that sleigh so bad that I got up the day after Christmas and went to Hallmark, where I was relieved to see some left and got the entire set for half price. I even got my picture in the paper with them, for shopping the day after Christmas. The article said that they reminded me of my Great grandma's set. Too Cool. Today was the first time I got to put them all togther and take them out of their boxes. I love love love them, and they remind me of an awesome memory. Right here in my own dining room... they are taking flight. And it was fitting that Jimmy Buffet came on the ipod singing this very song as I was finishing them! Ho ho ho!
our living room with Christmas decors! (and that basket.. random.) TRY FULL VIEW.
*no PP except for merging
Nikon D90. 18-105mm.
wooden easter decorations
how to decorate for easter
jungle theme room decor
faux iron wall decor
toddler room decorating ideas
bathroom decor images
fishing cake decoration